Skip to content
Replacing a Lost or Missing W-2 Form
- The W-2 form is available online from Employee Self Service.
- Requests for all other forms (1099R, 1042S or UW Stipend Letter) must be submitted in writing using the Tax Form Replacement Request .
- To obtain a Tax Form Replacement Request by phone, call (206) 543-9214.
This phone line will be operational February 1 to April 13.
After April 13, please call (206) 543-9213.
- Mail or fax the completed Tax Form Replacement Request to the Payroll Office:
3903 Brooklyn Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Fax: (206) 543-8137
- Replacement requests received in January will not be processed until February 1st
- Requested tax forms will be mailed first class or held for pick-up at the University of Washington Payroll Office, 3903 Brooklyn Ave NE.
- Forms may only be picked up by the individual named on the form and a picture ID will be required