Season Notecards: great live music, great low price!
The School of Music Notecard is a season pass to concerts presented by the UW School of Music at Meany Center for the Performing Arts venues and Brechemin Auditorium at the Music Building.
- Cost: Notecards for the 2023-24 season are $90, and are valid for admission to all of the concerts on our season. Notecards for UW students, faculty, staff, retirees, UW Alumni Association members, and seniors are $75. Notecards go on sale Sept. 15, 2023.
- Convenience: Reserve your space for ticketed events at Meany Hall (Gerlich Theater and Meany Studio Theater) and the Jones Playhouse by redeeming a special promo code included with your Notecard. Or present your Notecard at the door of the theater at least 20 minutes before the event begins and you will be admitted on a seat-available basis.
Seating for Notecard events is not reserved and not guaranteed, so arrive early for the best selection of seats.
- How to Purchase: Download the Notecard order form here, complete, and return by mail, order Notecards online, or order your Notecard by calling the ArtsUW Ticket Office (206-543-4880 or 1-800-859-5342 outside Seattle).
Covid Safety Protocols: The School of Music plans an in-person season of performances and music-related events in 2023-24. Requirements for masking and proof of vaccination will continue to evolve as warranted, and guidelines will be updated frequently on the individual web listings for each concert at music.washington.edu/ upcoming. The safety and comfort of our patrons and performers is our greatest concern in planning our year ahead. Our health protocols will be informed by UW guidelines, and procedures for all ticketed ArtsUW events at Meany Hall will be posted and updated here:
Read details of these policies and procedures.
Jump to Venue Specific Ticketing Information:
WHERE TO BUY TICKETS
- In advance: Purchase tickets in advance through the ArtsUW Ticket Office or online.
- UW Arts Ticket Office:
Purchase tickets by phone or in person Monday through Friday, 12 pm – 4 pm
Location: 1313 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105
(1-800-859-5342 outside Seattle)
- Online: Visit the UW Music event calendar or artsevents.washington.edu. There is a $3 processing fee per ticket for mail, phone, and online orders.
- At the performance: The box offices open one hour prior to performance for ticket sales. You can avoid long lines by purchasing tickets in advance or arriving early.
To exchange your tickets, you may contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-543-4880 with your ticket numbers. Ticket numbers are located in the upper left hand corner of your tickets. Exchanges must be made prior to curtain on the day of your performance. Exchanges are valid only for other performances by the same presenting department. We regret that we cannot give refunds for unused tickets after your ticketed performance has taken place.
TICKETS ARE NOT REQUIRED
- In 2023-24, there is no charge for admission to concert season events held in Brechemin Auditorium. See our 2023-24 current season for a complete list of concert season events. This policy may not apply to public events by outside groups or departments, so check publicity listings closely. The hall opens 30 minutes prior to show time, and patrons are encouraged to arrive early for best choice of seats.
TICKETS ARE NOT REQUIRED
- The School of Music offers free admission to events at the Walker-Ames Room at Kane Hall. Doors open 30 minutes prior to show time. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early for best choice of seats.
To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office, preferably at least 10 days in advance.
Disability Services Office
Business Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
For more information, visit www.washington.edu/admin/dso
Remember . . . . Concerts, dates, artists, locations, and programs are subject to change. For the latest information, check our Event Calendar.