In order to request use of a space in the Music Building,
please use the UW School of Music Reservation System.
Access EMS Here
Degree Recitals: Visit the UW Music Reservation System and navigate to the "Reservations" tab drop-down menu and select "Schedule a Degree Recital". The next steps will be outlined for you.
- HINT: If you get stuck, just click on the "?" in the upper right-hand corner of each section to receive instructions on the next step.
- NOTE: DO NOT use “Request a Space” under the Reservations tab for degree recitals.
- To schedule your Recital Jury, rehearsal(s), or request use of the Fishbowl for a reception following your recital:
Step 1: Go to ems.music.washington.edu/virtualems
Step 2: Under the Reservations tab, choose “View My Requests”.
Step 3: Click on the name of your recital. (This will take you to an editing page.)
Step 4: From here, choose: “Add Booking”.
- Percussion Students: Click here to review Percussion Recital FAQ's. Please contact Devina Wijaya at firstname.lastname@example.org directly to schedule your degree recitals.
- Questions? Click here to review Recital FAQ's. If you cannot find your answers here, contact Devina Wijaya at email@example.com regarding degree recital questions.
Non-degree Recitals: Visit the UW Music Reservation System and navigate to the "Reservations" tab drop-down menu and select "Request a Space". Move through the steps as you would for any other space request.
- Contact the School of Music calendar administrator (Somcal@uw.edu) with questions regarding non-degree recitals.