Strings auditions for the Campus Philharmonia Orchestras. Winds, brass, percussion and harp interested in UW Orchestras, please see here.
Auditions for the Campus Philharmonia Orchestras will take place on Tuesday evening,
September 25th between 5:30 pm and 9:00 pm, in Meany room 268.
SIGN UPS ARE REQUIRED.
- Students returning to the CPO are not required to take the seating audition, but are welcome to, if one wishes to secure a higher seat. New and students returning students who opt out of the seating audition must inform us of your interest ASAP to get an add code and ensure there is a spot for you.
SIGN UP SHEETS for auditions will be on DR. RAHBEE’s OFFICE DOOR,
MUSIC BUILDING room 209 starting in mid-August and will remain until the audition day.
- Please come prepared to play (for approximately 5 minutes) selections of your choice (piano accompaniment is not necessary) from two works of contrasting styles/periods.
- Add codes will be given out at the audition, or by email from our TAs.
- CPO rehearsals will be Tuesday evenings from 6-8 pm in Meany 268 (section A) and Tuesday evenings from 7-9 pm in music building room 35 (Section B).
- There is no fundamental difference between sections A and B of MUSEN 210; they are two entirely independent orchestras, one meeting earlier and the other later to help accommodate students’ schedules.
- If you have any questions please email Dr. Rahbee at: email@example.com
Audition sign-up sheets will be posted on Dr. Rahbee’s office door, Music Building room 209, in mid-August.
If all time slots are taken, you are not out of luck. Simply email us: